Monday, July 26, 2021

Water Baby

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Actually I haven't been doing much scrapping lately; I've been more focused on playing with my retired stamps, but that's okay.  As long as I'm spending time in my craft room and getting inky, and ENJOYING it, I'll call that a win.  But I do still have lots of layouts to share and when I start to run low I'm sure my scrappy mojo will return.


Yep, this kid loves the water!  Still does, in fact.  Wish we hadn't missed doing swim lessons last year and this year (thank you 'Rona) but hopefully we'll figure out something.  I want Ryan to be much more proficient at swimming than I am; I didn't learn how until I was 12 and while I can keep myself afloat, I am not very comfortable in the water and you can forget about me swimming in the ocean.  Anyway, we got Ryan this super cheap plastic pool and he loooooooooooved playing in it!  I found some long-retired DSP with bright colors that I thought paired well with the pictures.  Dang, Ryan was so little!


And here is my mostly retired color palette:  Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  All of those colors are retired now!  Okay Whisper White got replaced by Basic White which is pretty much the same ;) But all the other colors retired a long, long time ago.  But I still use them.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Simply Circles
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Blueberry Bushel, Green Galore
Paper:  Only Orange, Pixie Pink, Green Galore, Thick Whisper White, Kaleidoscope DSP
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: