Friday, July 23, 2021

Butterfly Wishes

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going?  For the past two days, it has been really slow at work so I've been stitching a lot while I mind the store...I really shouldn't stitch all day because it hurts my wrist after a while, but I just couldn't stop yesterday until I finished the page I was on in the pattern.  Woo!  And then last night I got a wee bit of time to stamp while Ryan was in the tub, so that's always nice.




I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch for my card:


Butterflies were the first thing that popped in my head when I saw it, so I thought I'd use some of the Brilliant Wings dies that I hadn't used before.  You can't tell from the way I took the picture of the card, but I only stuck down the butterflies' bodies; their wings stick up a bit from the card front, and I painted them all with Wink of Stella because I love that stuff.  I had a two-inch strip of the Butterfly Bijou DSP left over from a previous card, so I just tore the edges of it.  This card came together fast, gotta love that.

Hope you've had a great week, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Biggest Wish
Ink:  Calypso Coral, So Saffron
Paper:  So Saffron, Pretty Peacock, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP Stack
Accessories:  Brilliant Wings dies, Wink of Stella

No comments: