Wednesday, July 21, 2021

My New Squirrel Buddy

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going?  After two days of spending hours in my craft room, I have to go to work today :p  That's okay though, for the most part I enjoy my job.  And in the meantime I have a new card to show off!  I mentioned yesterday that I just got a boatload of new patterned paper (TEN packs!!!); I also got one new stamp set from the upcoming holiday mini catalog.  Behold my new friend:


Isn't he just totally ridiculously ADORABLE?!  There's another squirrel in this stamp set too but I only used one today.  I also used the Beauty of the Earth DSP, one of my new acquisitions thanks to the DSP sale going on now.  I used the Inspire. Create. sketch:
This is such a classic sketch, I love it.  The Hippo & Friends dies were sitting out next to my Big Shot and lo and behold, I found one that was the perfect size for my new amigo.  I used one of the sentiments from the set on the inside of the card, and it says, "Hope you're feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed!"  (I just neglected to take a picture of the inside of the card.)

Better get my bright eyes and bushy tail ready to go to work.  Cheers, pals!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nuts About Squirrels
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Suede
Paper:  Bumblebee, Thick Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories:  Hippo & Friends dies, Dimensionals

No comments: