Monday, July 19, 2021

July 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Ugh, I stayed up too late last night.  I should know better but I was working on my stitching and watching Star Wars: The Clone Wars and oops, it's eleven o'clock.  Oh well, today starts a new week and I've got a scrapbook layout to share!


Sometimes it's challenging to come up with a monthly layout that incorporates as many pictures as possible and find a color combination that works with all the pictures.  I do a LOT of bright blue, so this time I decided to focus on the bright orange lion shirt and the green dragon one for something a little different.  So not your typical red, white & blue for July, but I did use stars for accents.


I do love these colors together:  Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, and Whisper White.  Very summery!  Oh, after a couple of weeks of lovely weather in the 60s/low 70s, it is warming up this week to low 80s.  Hope it doesn't get warmer than that since we don't have AC.

Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!

Stamps:  Full Calendar, Takeout Treats
Ink:  Call Me Clover, VersaMark, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Tangelo Twist, Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  Takeout Thinlits, Stitched Shapes dies, white EP

1 comment:

Tanya said...

alright, I'm officially using this idea! I have WAY too many "random" pictures of my youngest that I can't figure out how to scrap. And you are brilliant, so TFS! :)