Tuesday, July 6, 2021

SUO Challenges: Designer's Choice

Mornin', y'all!  We just got home last night after spending a long weekend in the Alps, it was AMAZING.  I have hundreds of photos to sort through!  We've got a busy week ahead too and today it's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


This time it's super easy: Designer's Choice!  So you can pick absolutely anything your lil heart desires as long as it's Stampin' Up! only.  For the last month or so I've seen poppies in bloom along the roads on my way to work, so I let that inspire my card:


I die-cut the large panel and then used some extra-large Post-It Notes to mask off the edges before I applied ink with blending brushes.  The poppies are stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and I just colored them in with (naturally) Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends.  This card should already be at its destination in Texas!

So now it's your turn to make something pretty!  Be sure to share it with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Poppies, Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White craft ink, Poppy Parade Blends
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Basic Black, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments: