Friday, July 9, 2021

Stars & Stripes

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  It was a busy day today so while I made this card this morning, I just now got a minute to post it here.  And in between this morning and now, this card has already made it to its recipient...my hubs : )


Unfortunately I didn't get a really good picture of it; the circle element is Night of Navy, NOT black.  I have both stars and stripes for the Paper Players challenge:


And I followed the sketch from Make the Cards:


Somehow my simple card design ended up requiring three different sets of dies but only one stamp, ha.  Anyway, I'm very glad I managed to play in both of these challenges today, I always love stars and stripes and a good sketch.

Have a great weekend!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  All Boxed Up (retired)
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Night of Navy, Real Red DSP (retired)
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Stitched Stars dies, Hippo & Friends dies, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Anne Marie Hile said...

Such a fun card and a great take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

Kim said...

What a beautiful card! It's a very elegant stars and stripes. I love it! I think your picture is excellent. Thank you for joining this week's Make The Cards Challenge!!

Darlene said...

What a beautiful take on our sketch! Love your stars/stripes theme! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Cards Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARDS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

libbystamps said...

Oh my what an awesome card - I love it!! So simple, yet so striking. Thank you for joining us for Challenge #23 at Make The Cards Challenge!

Allisa said...

Such a great choice of colors! Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!