Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Friday Flashback: All Adorned

It's Time Warp Tuesday!  Continuing on with my quest to make cards with every stamp set I own, today's set is All Adorned.  It was a Sale-a-Bration set a few years ago and to be honest that's the only reason why I own it.  The sentiments are okay, but I don't much care for the other stamps that you're supposed to use two-step stamping style to build designs...they just don't line up right for me with this particular set.  See the second card:


Also now I believe it when SU! said the Purple Posy ink kept drying darker/a different color than the cardstock, because they do not look the same on that card either.  I don't like that one at all, but I do like the card on the left--remember when I did the set of cards for Ain't Love Grand?  I had all these skinny strips of patterned paper left so I used five of them for the Best Ever card here.


I pulled out the Love Blossoms stack to make this pair of heart-y cards, and that's all she wrote for this stamp set.

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, first card:
Stamps:  All Adorned
Ink:  Calypso Coral
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Thick Basic White, Playing with Patterns DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals

Supplies, second card:
Stamps:  All Adorned
Ink:  Purple Posy, So Saffron, Night of Navy
Paper:  Purple Posy, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  None

Supplies, love duo:
Stamps:  All Adorned
Ink:  Rose Red
Paper:  Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Thick Basic White, Love Blossoms DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Tailored Tag punch, Mini Dimensionals

No comments: