Monday, July 5, 2021

Old Car City #3

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you had a good holiday weekend.  I've got the last two Old Car City scrapbook layouts to share today, and this time I didn't use ANY stamps.  Gasp!


I like the Garage Gears dies that coordinate with the recently-retired Geared Up Garage stamp set.  I die cut them out of cardstock colors from my established color palette and then aged them a bit with some sponged-on Chocolate Chip ink.


Told ya I liked to take pictures of the emblems on the card, have a whole bunch of hood ornaments!


Once again, my trusty rusty color palette:  Taken with Teal, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Creamy Caramel, and Very Vanilla.

Hope your week is off to a great start!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Chocolate Chip
Paper:  Taken with Teal, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel, Autumn Meadows DSP
Accessories:  Garage Gears Thinlits

No comments: