Tuesday, July 20, 2021

SUO Challenges: Christmas in July

Goooooood morning stampy friends!  It is supposed to be a very warm day in Germany today, but at the moment it is cool enough in my house that I've got a giant mug of hot tea in front of me and that always makes me happy :) And if that's not enough, today is the day for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


This time around we're doing Christmas in July cards and projects!  I got a bunch of stuff from last year's holiday mini catalog that I ended up not getting to use (sadface) but for today's card I chose to use Poinsettia Petals, which is now in the main catty, and the Heartwarming Hugs DSP that is back for another go-round in this year's mini catalog.  Take a look:


I had zero plan when I sat down to make this card, I just thought hey let's emboss some poinsettias on red cardstock and see where that takes me next.  I did the sentiment in gold to add a little glitz because hey, Christmas.  This year's holiday mini catalog debuts for everyone on August 3 and I'm plotting what stamp sets and bundles I just have to get :D  I only preordered one stamp set but I did buy a TON of DSP, which I just got delivered yesterday, woo!  So now I need to run back upstairs and go play!

Put on some Christmas carols if that's your jam, and share your holiday creation over at the SUO Challenges blog.  Cheers, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Poinsettia Petals
Ink:  Versamark, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, Heartwarming Hugs DSP
Accessories:  Poinsettia dies, Tasteful Labels dies, White EP, Gold EP, Dimensionals

No comments: