Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Serene Fox

Mornin' y'all!  I don't know how much time I'll get in my craft room this week and next, but I did get a couple of cards made on Sunday.  Here's the first one:


I loved the inspiration picture from Inkspirational Challenges:


I just *had* to squeeze in enough crafting time to make a fox-inspired card!  I decided on Cinnamon Cider, Pale Papaya, and Soft Succulent for my colors, based on the inspo pic.  The fox is colored with a combination of dark Pale Papaya and light Cinnamon Cider blends, with Soft Succulent light and dark for the background.  Not so sure about the halo effect on my fox, but it felt like he needed *something* behind him.

Have a great day, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Beauty, Beauty of Tomorrow
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Succulent, Stampin' Blends in Cinnamon Cider, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent
Paper:  Cinnamon Cider, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Tasteful Labels dies

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Okay, your coloring here is gorgeous and I love the color combo you used! Love this so much!!

cm said...

A beautiful card inspired by the photo! Love the fox! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
~carol