Tuesday, October 26, 2021

SUO Challenges: Holiday Catty

Mornin' stampy friends! It is time once again for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!  How is it the last Tuesday in October already?!  I need like a whole 'nother month of October, please.


Our challenge is so fun this time:  use your favorite stuff from the holiday catalog!  Easy peasy, right?  When I first saw the catalog, my #1 very favorite thing in it was the Blackberry Beauty DSP, and my #1 favorite stamp set was Nuts About Squirrels.  So for today's card I combined the two!


The paper is fancy (especially with the gold) and the squirrel is sassy (so PINK) but I think they work together??  I'm super excited I finally did a brightly colored squirrel with this stamp set, too.  All the Sword in the Stone vibes!  (I need to do a blue squirrel for Merlin!  Though the Nuts About Squirrels stamps aren't grumpy like he is.)

Make your own SUO holiday catty creation and share it on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nuts About Squirrels
Ink:  Blackberry Bliss, Cinnamon Cider, Polished Pink, Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Blackberry Bliss, Polished Pink, Thick Basic White, Blackberry Beauty DSP
Accessories:  circle punches (may be retired?), Dimensionals

No comments: