Monday, October 18, 2021

The Big Bad Wolf

Scrappy Monday!  And happy anniversary to me and my hubs, our marriage is officially an adult now ;)

Today's scrapbook layout is from Ryan's second Halloween.


The hubs was gone on Halloween, so when he was home the following weekend, Ryan and I dressed up again as Red Riding Hood and the Big Bad Wolf to do a little photo shoot.  I didn't take Ryan trick-or-treating on Halloween either (he was not quite 2, and he didn't need all that candy anyway), we just dressed up and handed out candy at our house.  Ryan loved that wolf costume though, at least once I told him to get something warm to wear as we were on our way out to the Y and he brought me the costume.  I let him wear it (in January) and everyone at the Y couldn't stop gushing about how cute he was.  It's true, he was adorable.  Still is, for that matter.


Today's Halloweenie color palette:  Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  I wanted Halloween colors for the layout despite the red cape in the pictures :)

Hope you're enjoying spooky season!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Headline Alphabet, Takeout Treats
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Basic Gray, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Thick Whisper White, Spooky Night DSP, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I LOVE this clean layout, and your cute costumes! So fun!