Thursday, October 21, 2021

Hand-Penned Pink Poinsettia

Yup, Halloween card yesterday and a Christmas card today!  I'm sure I'll have more fall stuff soon too :)


I used this week's Global Design Project sketch:


And the Color Throwdown palette:


Today my stamps are current, but two of the colors are long-retired.  I used Pretty in Pink, Highland Heather, and Cool Caribbean for my colors.  I won't lie, at first I was trying to figure out how to do Agnes in pastels (yesterday's witch), but in the end I couldn't shake the idea of a pink poinsettia.

Gotta get ready to go to work.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Poinsettia Petals
Ink:  Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink
Paper:  Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink, Thick Basic White, Hand-Penned DSP
Accessories:  Poinsettia dies, Seasonal Labels dies, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

1 comment:

Jane.D said...

What a lovely card!