Thursday, October 14, 2021

They're Altogether Ooky

Mornin' y'all!  At least it's still morning here.  I tried to sneak up to my craft room while Ryan was playing video games, but he followed me and insisted on "helping", so I let him do the adhesive on my card.


These fun characters are from the Monster Bash DSP from a few years ago and I *wish* we had stamps of them all.  The coordinating Spooktacular Bash stamps (where the "spooky" is from) has a vampire and a mummy, but the DSP had a whole host of fun spooky characters.  I thought of them when I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Ryan helped choose which of the various witches, mummies, skeletons, and dragons to use on my card, but he was disappointed I decided against the mummy so we made a second card:


He's pretty cute too.  After I cut the mummy out I remembered I have a whole stack of these spiderweb doily things so I thought it would be an appropriately creepy backdrop for the mummy.  I used other sentiment stamps from Spooktacular Bash on the insides of the cards but I didn't take a picture so you'll have to take my word for that.  I'll need to get Halloween cards sent off really soon!

I think Ryan and I are going to draw some more monsters and other Halloween spooks to decorate the house.  Boo to you!

Supplies, first card:
Stamps:  Spooktacular Bash
Ink:  Terracotta Tile
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Monster Bash DSP
Accessories:  Black Rhinestones

Supplies, second card:
Stamps:  Spooktacular Bash
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla, Monster Bash DSP, Spooky Night DSP
Accessories:  Spiderweb doily

3 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Such fun Halloween designs! Love them both. Thank you for playing along this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

These are such fun! I love both of your designs. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

Very fun! I remember this cute suite of products and I love how you've used them here. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!