Tuesday, October 12, 2021

SUO Challenges: Halloween!

Happy Tuesday, stampy friends!  Are you ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?



Our theme this time is Halloween!  I was tempted to pull out an old favorite retired Halloween set, but instead I spent some time playing with the Cutest Halloween bundle.  So here is my card for today:


Actually the only stamping on this card is the sentiment, the rest is the Cute Halloween DSP Stack.  Honestly I was not planning to get any of this stuff, UNTIL I saw that super-cute bat on the pink paper!!!  He has some friends too, but ironically I've had trouble figuring out how to use the paper effectively.  The bats have teeny bits that would make it difficult to fussy-cut, but die-cutting means wasting a lot of the paper.  Well, I have three more sheets of it to figure it out!

Share your spooky creations on the SUO Challenges blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cutest Halloween
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Highland Heather, Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, Dimensionals

No comments: