Thursday, October 28, 2021

Cutest Halloween Collection

Hey y'all.  Man, I didn't get to do ANYTHING in my craft room yesterday on my day off.  I couldn't get focused in the morning and then I had to go pick Ryan up from daycare at noon because the daycare provider's son came home sick from school so she had to close.  I feel like I wasted my only time off this week :(  Well, some days are just like that.

As it happens, I DO have something to share today.  Not only that, I have four cards to share.  I spent some time just playing around with the Cutest Halloween suite when I was working on my card for the SUO Challenges Halloween challenge.  But I made several other ones and I figured I'd better hurry up and share since Halloween is this weekend.


I was all set to resist this suite entirely *until* I saw that adorable Flirty Flamingo paper with the bats.  THOSE BATS.  I'm ded from teh cute.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cutest Halloween
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, white EP, Dimensionals


I love the idea that skulls can blush ;)  And have you ever seen a cuter skull?

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cutest Halloween
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Highland Heather, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, white EP, Dimensionals


I made this with the stamped images first, and then decided to punch them out of the DSP after the fact.  Yeah, the DSP is totally what sold me on this suite.  The stamps are cute, but the paper is totally adorable.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cutest Halloween
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories: Dimensionals


I was just trying to use up the rest of the sheet of bat paper from the other two projects for this card.  I love this pattern but I had a hard time figuring out how to use it!  If you use a die to cut out one or two of the bats then most of the rest of them are unusable because they get their edges cut off.  Frustrating!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cutest Halloween
Ink:  Versamark
Paper:  Highland Heather, Basic Gray, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Ornate Labels dies, white EP, Dimensionals

We're doing a trunk-or-treat thing tonight and another one tomorrow.  Wish me luck with my kid on a major sugar high...Happy Halloween!

No comments: