Monday, October 11, 2021

Pupkins

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I am super happy to be sharing a Halloween layout today.


And let me just pat myself on the back because how AWESOME is that punny page title?!  I was just going to stamp "pumpkins" and then at the last second I was like wait, no, it should be PUPKINS and I giggled hysterically at my own cleverness because my doggos were dressed up as pumpkins.  I miss those fur babies.


Today's Halloween-inspired color palette:  Pumpkin Pie, Kiwi Kiss, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

Have a spooky Monday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Layered Letters Alphabet, Jack of All Trades, Stars & Swirls
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: