Friday, June 24, 2022

Bodacious Friend

Happy Friday, friends!  I'm happy to report that I had a more productive day in my craft room yesterday than on Wednesday.  Part of my problem is that I *really* want to work on some specific scrapbook layouts, but I'm waiting for my latest Stampin' Up! order to get here with the new In Color 12x12 cardstock.  I convinced myself to work on something else yesterday and I got a couple of cards made too.  So here's the first card:


Bodacious Bouquet is one of my all-time favorite flower stamp sets and I've had it since 2007.  Fifteen years!  And I still enjoy playing with it from time to time.  I knew it was the perfect stamp set for the CAS Colours & Sketches color challenge:


I did use Starry Sky for the sentiment, because it's like a slightly lighter version of navy blue--the ink is, anyway, the paper is a bit lighter.  I love these new In Colors :)

I'll also enter this at the latest Just Add Ink challenge:


Yup, I can do flowers!

Anyway, I have to pick Ryan up early today so he can get his second Covid shot, so I'd better get on up to the craft room and work while I have the chance.  Toodles!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Bodacious Bouquet, My Paper Pumpkin
Ink:  Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party, Starry Sky
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Tahitian Tide DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

5 comments:

KimB said...

Love the bright pop of colour from your bloom Christy. It is a real eye-catcher - and the red is so bold! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

samantha's cards said...

Wow! Simply fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Chantell Randall said...

Oh my goodness - that's one of my favourite stamp sets too - and one of the first I ever brought. Funny - I was just thinking about it the other day - thinking.....I have not used it in ages! How fun! Love how bold it is and how you have made it the hero of your card. Chantell Just Add Ink

Narelle Farrugia said...

So pretty! This clean design is a real standout. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Add Ink!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I just love this Christy - CAS perfection! So glad you shared at CAS C&S this week!