Monday, June 20, 2022

June 2019

Scrappy Monday!  I have a super sunny layout to share today.


I lovelovelove that picture of Ryan in his dad's hat : )  That smile!!!  I busted out some super-old DSP for this one, it was called Good Morning Sunshine and features the long-retired Summer Sun.  After I finished the layout I wished I had done the heart on the right page embossed in white on Pacific Point cardstock, but by that point it was glued down and no way was it coming off.  Oh well.

Happy Father's Day to my hubs, who is an awesome dad to our spawn, as you can see in these pictures.  I love both my guys : )


Today's summer color palette:  Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.  I took the colors directly from the Good Morning Sunshine DSP, but what kicked off the color choice of Summer Sun was Ryan's Harry potter shirt.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin, Polka Dot Punches
Ink:  Pacific Point, Versamark, Chocolate Chip marker
Paper:  Summer Sun, Pacific Point, Chocolate Chip, Thick Basic White, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Accessories:  scalloped circle punches, 1" circle punch, heart punch, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, White EP

No comments: