Friday, June 10, 2022

Summer Bouquet

Happy Friday, y'all!  I just raided the candy stash and ate part of Ryan's Easter bunny.  Hey, it's been sitting there for months with just the ears eaten, so it's fair game, right?  Now that I've had some chocolate (and I've got my cuppa tea too), I'm ready to share today's card:


Simply Fabulous was another stamp set I just had to get on my first new catty order.  I like the bold (but small) flowers and I adore all the sentiments, which are in this fabulous font.  I kept it CAS with some fussy cutting to go with this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Paired with the CAS Colours & Sketches color palette:


I hardly ever see Gorgeous Grape pop up on color challenges and I do love purple, so I had to make a card for this.  Also my green looks dark but that's because I recently inked up my Pear Pizzazz ink pad, I promise I wasn't using Old Olive instead.

I've got some things to do today so I'm going to go get started.  As soon as I finish my tea, because priorities.  Have a great Friday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Simply Fabulous
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Gorgeous Grape, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

5 comments:

Valérie said...

Beautiful interpretation of the two challenges! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at CAS Colours & Sketches! Stay safe and keep crafting! xx

samantha's cards said...

Such a great use of both challenges, pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CC&S.

Jen Timko said...

These little images are perfect scale for the sketch. Love the colors too! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love these sweet images and the pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a lovely floral design. I love how simple it is and these sweet blooms. Thanks so much for joining in at CC&S and Freshly Made Sketches this week.