Monday, June 13, 2022

Oklahoma, Part 5: Cousins

Scrappy Monday!  And hey hey, we're up to the last layout from the 2019 Oklahoma trip : )


Before we left the cabin, my mom wanted to get a picture of Ryan and his cousins together.  Uh, have you ever tried to get four kids to all behave and look at the camera and smile at the same time?  I think we took like 50 pictures and this is what we got!  I also think it's funny that Ryan is the only one with dark hair.  *singing* One of these things is not like the other ones!  And when we took these pictures, my SIL was pregnant...and yep, *that* cousin is also blond!


Today's color palette:  Cinnamon Cider, Mossy Meadow, Cranberry Crisp, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White.  I reached way way back for that Cranberry Crisp paper, it was from the first year or two of In Colors.  And I wish I'd bought more than just one pack of that Into the Woods DSP because I've used it a LOT on my scrapbooks and I'm about to go into hoarding mode.

Hope you have a good week, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pure & Simple Alphabet, Love of Leaves
Ink:  Cranberry Crisp, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso marker
Paper:  Cinnamon Cider, Cranberry Crisp, Crushed Curry, Mossy Meadow, Thick Basic White, Into the Woods DSP, Perfectly Artistic DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Leaves Dies

No comments: