Thursday, June 2, 2022

Hello, Friend

Hey y'all, how's it going?  This week I've been concentrating on scrapbook pages so I didn't make a new card for today, but I do have one I made a while back to share.


I made it for a design team thing but ended up not liking it so much when it was done, so I made something else for the DT challenge and I've just been sitting on this picture for a few months.  I guess there's nothing wrong with the card, it's just not my favorite.  Meh.

Anyway, I just made a double batch of from-scratch blueberry muffins for the hubs to take to work tomorrow, and it's time for me to head up to the craft room and get some things done.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Watercolor Shapes, Biggest Wish
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Pear Pizzazz, Balmy Blue
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Hazel A.. said...

I think this is lovely! CAS! Thanks for sharing.