Tuesday, June 21, 2022

SUO Challenges Goes Tropical

Howdy friends!  It's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


Our theme is tropical!  And of course you know what stamp set I used for it...


Ahh, I love Artfully Layered and it's about to retire.  Get it while you can!  This time I didn't use the coordinating Artfully Composed DSP; I had some fun making leaves in Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Polished Pink, and gold.  Hey, two of my color names are tropical!  My Polished Pink DSP retired with the last catalog, because I don't have the new DSP in all the color families, but you could easily sub in a different pattern.  I have had fun several times coming up with color combinations for this stamp set.

Grab a fruity drink and a little paper umbrella and have some fun with ink and paper, then post your card over at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Artfully Layered
Ink:  Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Polished Pink
Paper:  Pacific Point, Coastal Cabana, Thick Basic White, gold foil, Polished Pink DSP
Accessories:  Tropical Layers dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, rhinestones from a prior Paper Pumpkin kit

1 comment:

Heather said...

This is SO the perfect set for this challenge, Christy! What glorious colors, too - and a beautiful layered design!