Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Making a CASE with SUO Challenges

Hey y'all, happy Valentine's Day!  And welcome to a new challenge from SUO Challenges!



This time around, we're inviting you to bust out your Stampin' Up! supplies and CASE something on page 5 of the Sale-a-Bration catalog:


I chose that card on the right that has all the horizontal strips, and here's what I came up with:


I kept to lighter colors and a spring theme, but changed up the strips for some offset rectangles and finally inked up one of the Friendly Gnomes.  My picture looks a bit fluorescent but that's just how Parakeet Party was working for me today.  Actually this was the second version of this card, I tried it on white first:


I just thought he needed some spring green in there : )

Your turn!  I hope you'll join in the challenge on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Friendly Gnomes
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Fresh Freesia, Stampin' Blends in Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Fresh Freesia, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, neutrals
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP
Accessories:  Gnomes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Milky Dots

3 comments:

Tammy said...

These are adorable!!! I love those gnomes!!! Great job with the case--might have to "case" you!!

Tanya said...

Both ways are super cute! Perfectly spring!

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

These cards are way too adorable. I love your coloring, color choices, sketch, all of it. I wish the DSP you used wasn't retiring. It's a personal favorite, especially how you mixed your patterns.