Thursday, February 2, 2023

Sweet Day

So last weekend, I decided to make this a Very Scrappy Week and set a goal of finishing 10 pages (5 layouts) by this coming weekend.  I hit that goal yesterday and I'm currently working on 4 more pages : ) But I took a quick time-out to make a card to share today, take a look:


Here's this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


I opted to make my card the standard A2 size because I don't like making slimline cards.  I might be the only person in the card-making world that doesn't, but that's okay.  Check out this week's Color Throwdown:


Fun fact:  when given a choice of berries, the hubs will always go with strawberry and I choose cherry.  I do have strawberry stamps but the cherry stamps were closer ; )  I used Real Red, Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, and Old Olive for my colors.

Okay, I'm off to my craft room to do more scrapping.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweetest Cherries
Ink:  Real Red, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Versamark
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Real Red, Thick Basic White, Old Olive DSP
Accessories:  White EP, Cherry Builder Punch, Dimensionals, Wonderful Gems

5 comments:

Makira said...

Cute card! 💟💕💗💖We would love you to share this on our challenge, Colorful Options; this month’s color is pink. #colorfuloptionschallenge or https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/
Cheers, Makira

Polly said...

Very cute card! :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Pardon the pun, but this is such a sweet card! I love that plaid paper with the cherries! Thanks for taking a scrapping break to join us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

Cute card! I love the cherries and I love the plaid paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

Such a darling card. Love the pink with the green. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!