Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Guest Designer: Retro Rubber

Surprise double post!  I'm a guest designer this week for Retro Rubber Challenges.  This time it's a tic-tac-toe challenge!


How's that for a fun board?  I kinda went bananas and hit all of the squares except for ribbon/twine and slimline, so here's my card:


I've had Amazing Silhouettes (the butterfly stamp is part of it) for over a year but I've only used it once before now (oops).  But that large sentiment square on the tic-tac-toe board made me think of the coordinating Amazing Thanks dies, which was the start of my card.  So I've got die cuts for the large sentiment, lots of layers, stars, three different patterned papers, and some squares on there.  Not to mention polka dots and chevrons and lots of Fresh Freesia.  And today is the last day to snag that amazing Dandy Designs DSP stack, so hop to it if you haven't already :)

Hope you'll take the time to join the Retro Rubber challenge.  Thanks for having me as a guest designer, ladies!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Amazing Silhouettes, Adorable Owls
Ink:  Fresh Freesia
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Petal Pink, Thick Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP
Accessories:  Amazing Thanks dies, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Claire Grantham said...

Hi Christy, sorry for the delayed response, it is visitor season here in Tampa. Your card is gorgeous, I love all the layers and the butterfly stamp is so clever. So happy you were our guest this time, look forward to seeing you in the gallery again soon. Claire DT