Monday, February 6, 2023

Here We Go Again!

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I was the busiest little bee last week.  I completed 7 scrapbook layouts and then on Saturday I took pictures of no fewer than TWENTY-ONE layouts so I have a bunch more draft posts waiting to go now.  Yesterday I finished another layout and started a new one so it doesn't look like I'm going to slow down much this week : )  I like it when I find a scrappin' groooove!

So today's layout is one that I made just last Friday.  Take a look:


I did order several more packs of that amazing Enjoy the Journey DSP so I was okay with cutting into this pack ; )  I wanted to do pink for this layout because of Vader's tongue in two of the pictures and this orange-and-pink chevron pattern just makes me happy.  Pics are from when we were getting them ready to go for their last overseas move, from the UK back to the States, in 2014.  Once I decided what the title was going to be, this came together super fast and I like it.  I added the hearts from Country Bouquet because that stamp set was still sitting on my table and I just liked it on here.


Put on your sunglasses for today's color palette:  Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.  Cheerful, right?  I like it.

I'm off to work today for the only day in the next two weeks.  I'm also dropping off some (more) things to be framed, as if we don't have enough framed art/photographs to wallpaper the entire house.  Taking advantage while I work in a frame shop to get that done.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Headline Alphabet, Country Bouquet
Ink:  Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Merry Merlot marker
Paper:  Polished Pink, Pacific Point, Mango Melody, Thick Basic White, Enjoy the Journey DSP
Accessories:  Country Bouquet punch, Layering Circles dies

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I really like the bright colors here! Yeay for all the scrapping!!
Smart to buy more of that DP, because yeah! I want to use it on everything and keep it forever! haha!