Friday, February 17, 2023

Spring Wishes

Happy Friday, y'all!  We're about to head out on a trip for the weekend so I gotta type fast.  I was a very busy little bee in my craft room this week and finished TEN pages, which makes me very happy!  And I made a card to share today:


I hadn't played with Art Gallery in a long time, but it seemed like a good fit with the Color Throwdown:


Which I paired with this week's challenge from Freshly Made Sketches:

For the colors, I used So Saffron/Crushed Curry, Petal Pink, Very Vanilla, and Old Olive/Pear Pizzazz (the DSP is Old Olive, but I stamped the leaves with Pear Pizzazz, and my ink pad is so juicy that it looks like Old Olive anyway).  A few Milky Dots to finish it off and I've got a nice spring card to send out soon.

Better go grab the last couple of things and get out the door.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Art Gallery
Ink:  So Saffron, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz
Paper:  Petal Pink, Thick Very Vanilla, Design a Daydream DSP
Accessories:  Floral Gallery dies, Milky Dots, Mini Dimensionals

5 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful CAS design! So glad you were able to play along at CTD!

Kim S said...

Such a lovely flower! I love how you backed with the subtle yet big prints!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect DSP for the sketch! Seet card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this color palette! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Brum said...

What a great card Christy! Love the background paper you’ve chosen and that flower is beautiful! Great colour combination! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!