Friday, February 25, 2022

Hangry

Well, I was supposed to have today off with Ryan at daycare, but now I have to go pick him up early.  Dangit.  I just finished my first card of the day, too.


Had to have another go at the Festive Friday challenge:


I used baked goods, brown, neutrals, and enamel dots.  Paired that with the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches:


And now I need to switch out my laundry real fast and get out the door.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nothing's Better Than, Lighthearted Lines
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  In Color Enamel Dots

9 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Love your card. Great use of the sketch and the sentiment is perfcet!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Christy! This sentiment is a hoot! What a perfect layout to show off the cookies! I'm so glad you joined us again this week at Festive Friday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

CAS cards are perfect when you're in a rush and this one is perfect for both challenges Christy - I just love that sentiment, I definitely need that in my collection lol! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches and Festive Friday this week!

Helen Jennings said...

Love your cookie card and a great sentiment, although I hope you don't have to use it too often! Thank you for linking to the Festive Friday Challenge.

Diane Evans said...

Love the simplicity of this card and the sentiment is perfect for someone I know. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Festive Friday

Jaydee said...

Such a fun CAS card, Christy. That sentiment is perfect for me some days! So glad you shared this fabulous card with us at Festive Friday this week
hugs
jaydee

Michal said...

That's so cute!! I love those cookies and the sentiment is perfect! Thank you for joining us this week at CC&S!

YoonYoung Kim said...

This is so sweet card. I love the combination of those sweet cookies and the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

Nancy said...

This card totally made me smile! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!