Sunday, February 27, 2022

Sketchtastic Paper Players

Hey y'all stamping friends!  I'm a bit late with my post today because the hubs was using the computer to do our taxes.  But here I am at last with the new Paper Players sketch:


Lots of layers equals lots of fun!  I couldn't resist playing with a new stamp set and coordinating paper for my card today:


I kept the sketch on my craft table right in front of me to make sure I wouldn't skip any of the layers :)  And really I added an extra layer with the stamped leafy frond on there.  I am digging the tropical vibes from this stamp set and papers!  I really went for the dies on this one too, I used FOUR different sets to construct all those pretty layers.

Now it's your turn to join the fun!  Be sure to upload your sketchtastic card at the Paper Players blog.  Enjoy!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Artfully Layered
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Versamark
Paper:  Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Thick Basic White, Artfully Composed DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Hippo Friends dies, Potted Succulents dies, Tropical Layers dies, White EP, Polished Dots

8 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I've been resisting this set Christy but cards like yours are a real test of my resolve lol! Such a lovely combination of those papers and leafy diecuts - gorgeous!

Ann Schach said...

What a wonderful mix of colors and patterns, Christy! The polished dots are the perfect embellishments. I LOVE the embossed sentiment. Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

Gosh, I am not usually into tropical "fronds" but I LOVE this...the colors (you had me at that Pale Papaya) are just awesome!!!

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, I've been on the fence about this DSP but you may have convinced me!! Lol! Great job with the sketch! Have a great week!

laurie said...

So striking...the colors and textures are so awesome!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Wow, Christy is this ever pretty! I absolutely love the color combo with that pop of black added. Such an elegant touch! You can never have too many layers in my opinion and I love everything about this card. Thanks for having fun with my sketch this week! :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Pretty color combo & beautiful card.

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Christie, way to go with this pretty card! All your layers look fantastic and your jungle vibes are so fun! Beautiful colors!