Sunday, February 20, 2022

Paper Players: Wild About Wildlife

Salutations and greetings on this fine Sunday morning!  At least I hope it's a fine Sunday morning where you are.  We had gorgeous weather yesterday, hoping it continues today.  And there's a new challenge at the Paper Players to enjoy, too!


Not gonna lie, I loved this challenge.  I made a card for it weeks ago and then had to go back and make two more!  Couldn't pass up the excuse to ink up the awesome and amazing Wildlife Wonder stamp set for multiple cards, and here they are:


And now for some closeups:


I made the wolf card first.  I found the Basic Gray enamel dots in a pack of Halloween embellishments from a couple of years ago.


A single layer card for my bear dude here.  I stamped the thanks sentiment from this set on the inside of the card.


And I couldn't leave out the owl.  The sentiment strip looks blue in the pic (thanks to the uncooperative lighting where I live) but I promise it's Soft Succulent.

If you have even half as much fun as I did with this challenge, you're in for a happy Sunday :) Don't forget to upload your project(s) at The Paper Players blog!



Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wildlife Wonder
Ink:  Gray Granite, Cinnamon Cider, Memento Tuxedo Black, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen
Paper:  Basic Gray, Gray Granite, Cinnamon Cider, Evening Evergreen, Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, gray enamel dots, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, what a fabulous trio of wildlife cards! I love them all! CAS perfection and masculine, too! Have a super week!

Ann Schach said...

Your trio of wildlife cards are amazing, and absolutely perfect for this challenge, Christy! I just received this set Friday, and I can't wait to ink it up! It's such a great masculine set. Thank you for rockin' my challenge X 3. Have a wonderful week!

Cindy Beach said...

A lovely parade of animal images. Love your cards, Jennie, on each one the wildlife takes the stage in perfect CAS style!

laurie said...

What a great set of cards! Love the images!

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, your trio is just perfect for this week's challenge! Perfect for some masculine cards too. Have a great week!

LeAnne said...

These are perfect examples of how simple yet effective CAS stamping can be! Great masculine cards!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is a great set of masculine cards Christy, featuring some wonderful animals too. Simple yet so effective - I love them!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Gorgeous inspiration with this stamp set Christy! Talk about CAS-tastic! Wow!