Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Starting Anew

Mornin', y'all!  We had a good time for Ryan's birthday yesterday.  He was SUPER excited that I got him balloons :) and he had opening his presents, though I'm pretty sure he thinks I got him too many books (no such thing as too many books, if you ask me).  Anyway, I'm back with the other card I made for the Paper Players color challenge:


And here it is:


It's that same Butterfly Bijou DSP as my other card, but this one just didn't feel...awesome enough for a Paper Players card?  I don't know, it just feels a bit lacking to me.  I do like that sentiment paired with butterflies but *shrug*  That's why I made the mermaid card!

Okay, I've got to get ready for work.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flowering Tulips, Confetti
Ink:  Mint Macaron, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  So Saffron, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP Stack
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, Dimensionals

1 comment:

laurie said...

I LOVE mermaids..what an awesome card for the challenge this week!