Thursday, February 24, 2022

Lovely Butterfly

Hey y'all, how's your afternoon going?  At least, it's afternoon where I am.  Once again, I managed to snatch about 20 minutes in my craft room this morning so I have something to blog this afternoon :)


This is the maiden voyage for Amazing Silhouettes, which is a lovely stamp set bundled with some awesome word dies that I didn't use this time around.  I did take a stab at this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


I let my new rhinestones stand in for the chevrons on the sketch, and I went over the butterfly negative space with Wink of Stella for more sparkle which, of course, doesn't show up in the picture.  I'm hoping to get lots more stamping/scrapbooking done tomorrow as I finally have a day off--most of my days off recently Ryan has been home as well and it's just about impossible to do paper crafting with him in residence.  Looking forward to getting inky tomorrow!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Amazing Silhouettes, Bamboo Beauty
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels

ETA:  Well, here's a fun surprise--my squirrel card was chosen as the winner over at Just Add Ink!  Thanks, y'all!



2 comments:

Kim S said...

Such a beautiful use of the sketch! I love the little gems accenting the pretty butterfly. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What delightful design! I love how airy and soft it is. Thanks so much for joining us at freshly Made Sketches this week.