Tuesday, February 15, 2022

SUO Challenges: Bring on the HEAT

Gooooood morning, happy taco Tuesday, happy birthday to Ryan, and happy SUO Challenges day!  Lots to be happy about today :)  You ready for a new challenge?


This time we're asking you to bring on the HEAT:  do some heat embossing!  I love heat embossing, you can do so many fun things with it.  I had one idea in my mind for today's challenge, but when I sat down to work on it, a GOAT interrupted and insisted I make this instead:


I did think about making a goat card for the Paper Players challenge this week and went with a mermaid instead, so the goats from Way to Goat insisted on making a card appearance this week too.  I embossed the goat with white EP and then watercolored it with white craft ink.  The sentiment is heat embossed with gold EP to go with the gold centers on the flowers.  I just love how self-satisfied this goat looks :)  I snagged the layout idea from Lyssa Zwolanek.

Your turn!  Turn up the heat and share your heat embossed creation at the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Way to Goat
Ink:  Versamark, white craft ink
Paper:  Magenta Madness, Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Abstract Beauty DSP Stack
Accessories:  white EP, gold EP, Dimensionals

No comments: