Monday, February 21, 2022

Kenilworth Castle

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today is a holiday for us so I think we're going to try to get out and DO something--maybe tour a small castle.  Like ya do.  Today's scrapbook layout also features a castle.


You can see lots more pics here and here.  If we take 100 pictures, I usually blog about 25-30, print 15-20, and actually scrap 8-10.  I'm never going to catch up even if I only scrap about 10% of the pictures we take.  At least I'll never be bored!  Once I decided to use the Fine Art Floral DSP, I had to use the coordinating Art Gallery flowers as a stamped accent.  We did spend quite a bit of time exploring the castle's gardens, so that's appropriate.  I love when I find DSP/stamps that perfectly accent my pictures!


Today's color palette:  Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow, and Whisper White.  I've used Merry Merlot several times on scrapbook layouts lately, but since I skip around as I scrap I won't have a bunch of layouts all together that have the exact same colors.  Unless that's what I intentionally decide to do, but mostly I like to use lots of different colors.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Art Gallery
Ink:  Terracotta Tile, Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Petal Pink, Terracotta Tile, Merry Merlot, Thick Basic White, Fine Art Floral DSP
Accessories:  Floral Gallery dies, Tasteful Labels dies

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Beautiful layout! I love the flower accent.
I also appreciate your math. My family took over 3000 last week on vacation and there is just no way I can do all of them...! haha!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How interesting Christy - I only live about 40 miles away from Kenilworth Castle!