Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Rosy Thoughts

Mornin' y'all!  How is your week going so far?  I've got a Valentine-adjacent card to share today.



Okay I may have thrown off the alignment on my picture here.  They changed the formatting on Blogger a while back and I still don't like it :p  But anyway, I saw a couple of challenges last week that made me dig out a very old set called Wreath of Roses.  First up is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch:


Which I paired with the Inkspirational inspo pic:


With an image like that, how could I *not* use Wreath of Roses?  I decided to go with a thinking of you sentiment instead of something Valentine-y though, I need more TOY cards than Valentines.

Have a great day peeps!  It's Taco Tuesday :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wreath of Roses
Ink:  Early Espresso, Polished Pink, Stampin' Blends in Polished Pink & Just Jade
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories:  Dimensionals

3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

So pretty, Christy!! Great coloring of the heart wreath with all the tiny details! Great interpretation of our TSOT sketch, too! Thank you so much for sharing your card and talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Anna said...

What a pretty, soft card. The peachy background papers are really wonderful, and I love the stamped heart image you used as well. Thank you for sharing your wonderful art with us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you can join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team

Chris said...

Such a sweet card Christy, gorgeous coloring! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Try Stampin On Tuesday, I hope you will join us again.
Christina Barnes DT