Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Two Technicolor Squirrels

Happy Twos-Day on a Tuesday, y'all!  Late post today as I just barely squeaked out this card in the morning before I left for work and didn't have time to write my blog post.


Technicolor squirrels!  Love these little guys :) Especially in fun, bright colors!

First up is the Just Add Ink sketch:


Pretty sure I've got the Global Design Project theme down:


And happily for me, that overlapped with the current Festive Friday challenge:


I used nuts (acorns are nuts, right?), brown (Cinnamon Cider and Early Espresso inks), twine, and circles on my card.  May have to have another go at this challenge and go for the baked goods ; )  I started by choosing my polka-dot paper and let it dictate the colors for the squirrels and everything else.  If I'd had more time, I might have added enamel dots too, but I'm just amazed and happy I managed to complete a card before work today!

Time for Taco Tuesday.  Adios, amigos!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nuts About Squirrels
Ink:  Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Cinnamon Cider, Mango Melody, Magenta Madness
Paper:  Mango Melody, Pool Party, Thick Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

Oh my goodness! This is just delightful Christy, so bright and fun! Fabulous use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink.

Tina said...

OMG, how adorable! Your card is so colourful and fun! Thanks for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Another great card using our inspo board Christy - I love those brightly coloured squirrels and dotty background. Thanks for sharing with us over at Festive Friday this week!

Beth McCullough said...

I love your #bright&happy card Christy! The squirrels are darling and are the perfect color with your polka dot background. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. Blessings, Beth :)

Jaydee said...

Christy, I love your little squirrels and that you colored them in such bright colors. The circle DSP is just so fun and bright and cheerful. Fabulous card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
Jaydee

Melva Peters said...

Such an adorable card! Thanks for playing along with Festive Friday Challenges!