Friday, February 18, 2022

Otterly Awesome

Mornin', y'all.  Well, our Friday plans have been scuttled...hubs' day off got taken away but daycare is still closed (thanks a lot, powers that be) so Ryan and I are chillin' at the house today and I'm trying to get some appointments taken care of for him.  But I'm kinda grumpy about it.

On the other hand, I managed to snatch a few minutes in my craft room yesterday between getting off work and picking Ryan up, so I made a card to share today.


I love the Sale-a-Bration set Awesome Otters, it was the very first thing I wanted out of that catalog :)  Here is this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Which I paired with the Color Throwdown:


That cake is gorgeous and I think 85% of our house is decorated in blues and greens, so no way was I going to let this challenge pass me by.  I used Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight, Shaded Spruce, and Early Espresso for the colors--all of the images and the sentiment are stamped with Early Espresso, and then I used some lighter neutral Blends to color the otters.

Well, Ryan just told me he's going to play upstairs until I finish my workout and all that boring stuff, so I'd better get to it :)  Have a good weekend, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Awesome Otters
Ink:  Early Espresso; Stampin' Blends in Seaside Spray, Shaded Spruce, Bronze, Ivory, Soft Suede
Paper:  Seaside Spray, Misty Moonlight, Shaded Spruce, Thick Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Tasteful Labels dies, Dimensionals

7 comments:

Mistys Mum said...

That is so cute!

Jen Brum said...

Such a sweet card! Those otters are just too cute! Definitely the perfect card to showcase them! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kathy said...

What a sweet an cute card...the colors and sketch work so well for these little playful guys. Love it!

Jen Mitchell said...

Otters are my fave! This is so adorable. Great colors too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Wanda Cullen said...

Adorable card and a fun take on the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining us in the challenge!

Tammy said...

Super cute! I love those otters!!

Broni said...

This is so darn cute!!! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!