Friday, January 26, 2024

Berries & Plaid

Mornin' y'all and GUESS WHAT, I finally inked up some new stamps yesterday!


I don't know why but I love the new Blueberry Bunches stamp set and the Just Add Ink inspo challenge gave me a great excuse to ink it up:


Totally loving the bright greens and blues in this inspo pic, so I used Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green, Azure Afternoon, and (surprise) Blueberry Bushel for my card.  I kept it really simple here and let the blueberry image be the star of the show here.  And I worked in a die from the Everyday Details dies too so more new toys :)

Okay, I took pictures yesterday of all my scrapbook layouts but I want to redo it.  I haven't figured out a good place in this house to take pics of layouts, in my craft room the pictures reflect the overhead light and it's annoying.  So I'll see what I can figure out with that.  And make more tea ; )  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Blueberry Bunches, Sketched Plaid
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green, Stampin' Blends in Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Lemon Lime Twist, Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Azure Afternoon, Blueberry Bushel, Thick Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Everyday Details dies, Dimensionals, Tinsel Gems

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Fabulous card Christy! I love your colours and the texture you've created with stamping and die cutting. Thanks so much for taking part in our inspiration challenge this week at Just Add Ink.

Chantell Randall said...

Lovely, Bright and the perfect blue for this Challenge. Love your delightful little frame. Chantell Just Add Ink