Thursday, January 18, 2024

Country Heart

Hey y'all, how's your day going?  We didn't resolve all the car stuff yesterday so I have that to look forward to today :p  Ugh.  Anyway, due to running around a lot trying to figure out what to do about my car, I didn't get much time in my craft room, but I managed to make one quick card to share today.


Here is this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Petal Pink with the long-retired Bordering Blue and Rococo Rose.  The Petal Pink is coming off more peach, but I ran out of time to switch it out for something else.

Okay, I'm going to go attack the car problem again.  Cheers, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Country Bouquet
Ink:  Petal Pink, Bordering Blue, Rococo Rose
Paper:  Petal Pink, Bordering Blue, Rococo Rose, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Dimensionals

3 comments:

Kim S said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors - that beautiful heart is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Karren said...

You've combined these challenges beautifully! This card is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Such a super sweet alentine's! That floral heart is so beautiful. Thanks for joining us at FMS.