Friday, January 5, 2024

Spring Duo

Hey y'all, happy Friday.  I just could NOT focus yesterday after I made the sea turtle card.  I started working on a card for today but I just couldn't seem to get it together, so I had to come back to it this morning.  And then I ended up with two cards.


I used the Global Design Project sketch:


Yesterday, I managed to get as far as choosing the Flight & Airy SAB papers--the two patterns are on a single sheet and I couldn't decide between them, so I chose both ;) Then I cut the card bases and just got stuck mentally, so I wandered off to do something else and got back to this earlier this morning.  I added a larger bird that I fussy cut from another piece of Flight & Airy to the left card, and chose one of the paper butterflies in the Perennial Lavender suite for the right card.  I painted the butterfly with Wink of Stella but I have come to the conclusion that I need a new one as it barely shows up at all.  I do use it a lot, so no surprise there.

Anyway, I think I might have better luck with focusing today, so I'm going to head back up there after I finish my lunch.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, left card:
Stamps:  Stamped with Love
Ink:  Boho Blue
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Bubble Bath, Flight & Airy DSP
Accessories:  Perennial Postage dies, navy baker's twine, Dimensionals, Fresh Freesia Tinsel Gems

Supplies, right card:
Stamps:  Perennial Postage
Ink:  Boho Blue
Paper:  Boho Blue, Petal Pink, Flight & Airy DSP
Accessories:  Perennial Postage dies, white baker's twine, Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels, Dimensionals, Wink of Stella

No comments: