Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Ladybug on Plaid

Hey y'all, Ryan is feeling better and is back in school today after missing two days for strep.  Happy birthday to MEEEE!  I got some time in my craft room and as soon as I finish this blog post, imma go do some more because I got a big fat order on Sunday and I haven't gotten to play with my new toys yet.

Anyway, here is today's card:


I started with this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Real Red, Night of Navy (note to self:  ink up that ink pad), and Flirty Flamingo.  The Most Adored Specialty DSP was in this order from last weekend so it was the first thing I used.  It's super overcast here so my picture is a bit off color-wise but can't really help that.

Anyway, I'm going to go play with some more stuff.  And then there's going to be PIZZA and CAKE because I might be an adult but apparently I haven't changed my mind on birthday food since I was like seven.  Hee.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hello Ladybug
Ink:  Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper:  Thick Basic White, Most Adored Specialty DSP
Accessories:  Ladybug builder punch, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, red rhinestones

5 comments:

Tanya said...

CUTE!! I like the lady bug and I love that DP!
Happy birthday! Nothing wrong with enjoying your favorites!! :)

Tracy Grauer said...

Cute card with that sketch and those colors! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jacquie Southas said...

The pretty plaid paper caught my eye first and then the sweet ladybug stole all the spotlight! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jacquie Southas said...

The pretty plaid paper caught my eye first and then the sweet ladybug stole the spotlight! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Lori said...

This is just the cutest! I love the ladybug. Thank you for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!