Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Exploring...Mauve

Hey y'all, Ryan got diagnosed with strep throat yesterday so he's not in school for the second day in a row.  He's had two doses of the antibiotic and is already feeling better, and the doc cleared him to go back to school tomorrow so my birthday present will be time in my craft room.  Both Ryan and I have spent a lot of time sleeping the last two days.

Anyway, last year before we moved out of Germany, I made several cards and then never posted them, so today I'm sharing one of those.


This was me playing with Moody Mauve a bit, and I paired it with Lost Lagoon, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso.  And I was also playing with the Next Destination stamp set, which is fun and I should bust it out more.  I just got my big SAB order on Sunday, but since Ryan has been under the weather all I've gotten to do so far is unpack it all.  I've got a lot of inking up to do!

Cheers, y'all.  Stay healthy!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Next Destination
Ink:  Moody Mauve, Early Espresso
Paper:  Moody Mauve, Crumb Cake, Inked Botanicals DSP
Accessories:  Nested Essentials dies, Dimensionals

No comments: