Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Fall in Love with SUO Challenges

It's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


You may have heard that there's a certain holiday coming up, so our challenge theme this time around is probably not a surprise...


Let's show some love!  I was extra inspired this time around so I have two cards to share.  Here's the first one:


Okay, it's a bit nontraditional, but still fun right??  I tried to put the pizza slices in a sort of heart shape and then added some teeny hearts from Country Bouquet on the red circles.  It was kinda fun to just push the circles around on the card front until I found a layout that worked for me.

My second Valentine is a little bit more traditional, but coincidentally it still has a lot of yellow:


I just had to make a bee card!  I was inspired by the second card on Julie Davison's blog post and had to try out that layout.  And it was fun to sort through the Bee Mine DSP for patterns to play with.  One teeny heart accent, a bit of twine, and I have a very cute card to share with my Valentine!

And now it's your turn!  Make a Valentine with only SU! products and upload it to the SUO Challenges blog.  I'm having trouble commenting on some blogs, I don't know why, but I get an error message when I try to sign in with Google on certain blogs.  I even tried commenting on two different browsers.  But even if I can't comment, I enjoy looking at what everyone makes!

Supplies, pizza card:
Stamps:  Supremely Awesome, Country Bouquet
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Lemon Lolly, Ivory, Shaded Spruce, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Lemon Lolly, Poppy Parade, Crumb Cake, Thick Basic White, Lighter than Air DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, white EP, Dimensionals, Milky Dots

Supplies, bee card:
Stamps:  Bee My Valentine
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet, Thick Basic White, Vellum, Bee Mine DSP
Accessories:  Bee Builder punch, Perennial Postage dies, Sweet Sorbet baker's twine, Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Both cards are stunningly creative. The pizza card so so fun and edgy!