Thursday, January 11, 2024

Pink Lavender

Mornin' y'all, who else is cold this morning?  It's not any colder today than it was yesterday but I'm wearing a full set of thermals and a fleece, sitting wrapped up in a cozy blanket, and drinking a cup of tea and still my fingers are cold.  Maybe it should be a bigger cup of tea.

Anyway, card for today.


I'll be honest, this is not my favorite.  Here is the new Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I chose Polished Pink, Orchid Oasis, and Garden Green for my colors, though my picture isn't the best.  The rhinestones are Gorgeous Grape but seemed to blend well with the Orchid Oasis IRL.  Not sure why they look black in the picture.  I may have to give this color combo another try, I really do like it.

Anyway, that's it for me today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Lavender, Inked & Tiled
Ink:  Polished Pink, Orchid Oasis, Garden Green
Paper:  Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Painted Lavender dies, Perennial Postage Dies, Gorgeous Grape rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals

2 comments:

Karren said...

These floral sprigs look so delicate and pretty. Super-sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Beautiful card! I love that super soft background and those pretty floral sprigs. Thanks a lot for joining us at FMS this week.