Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Floral Tea

Mornin' y'all.  We had a whole lot of rain yesterday and it was super windy, so I hope the cards I put out in the mailbox yesterday didn't end up getting wet before the USPS picked them up.  In fact, this was one of the cards that went out yesterday:


I had to dust off the Cup of Tea bundle when I saw this challenge from If You Give a Crafter a Cookie:


Yeah yeah I know those cookies are coffee cups, but I don't like coffee and I do love tea.  I liked the blue - purple - kraft color combo on here and also I've been watching the challenge for a while but I think this is my first time to participate in it.

Check out last week's Try a Sketch on Tuesday:


I currently have not one but two mugs of tea on the computer desk :)  I have a tin of tea samples that I'm trying to drink through, so I make a regular-size mug of one of those (since I don't know if I'll like it or not) and then my usual XL mug of a different type of tea.  I'm pretty well hydrated, ha.  Anyway, after a rather slow start this year, I did spend time up in my craft room yesterday and finished up a couple of scrapbook layouts and got started on a new card.  The plan today is to do more of the same.

Cheers, y'all.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cup of Tea
Ink:  Boho Blue, Soft Sea Foam, Fresh Freesia
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Thick Basic White, Flight & Airy DSP
Accessories:  Teacup dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Fresh Freesia Tinsel Gems

9 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Very cute - love the mug with the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT :)

Dena J said...

The pinks and blues are very pretty. A very sweet cup of cheerful blooms. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at TSOT.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Like the inspiration you got from If You Give a Crafter a cookie and combined it with our challenge at Try a Sketch On Tuesday... thanks for sharing. And don't forget to join our sister challenge at Double Trouble and share your "Background Personality" and you would be eligible for 3 chances to our random drawing. Hope to see you here at https://doubletroublechallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/Challenge-156.html

Melanie R said...

So pretty, Christy! I love your selection of colors and that cup of beautiful flowers is so cute. Thank you for joining us at TSOT #638 and please visit our sister challenge, Double Trouble #156, and consider entering your card. - Melanie R.

Polly said...

Such a pretty card! Love the teacup full of pretty flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

foleysfriend said...

Very pretty card. Love the layers and dimension. The background is so cool. Thanks for joining us at Try A Sketch on Tuesday.

sue n.

Deanne Saunders said...

Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

This is such a lovely tea cup card, Christy and perfect to send to a friend! Thanks for sharing with us at Try a Sketch on Tuesday!

Donna Scholz said...

Christy, I'm a tea addict, too! I almost always have two cups at my craft table. Thank you for sharing your card with us at TSOT!! -Donna