Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Sweet Colors with SUO Challenges

Hey hey, happy Tuesday!  I'm running behind this week because Ryan was off school yesterday for MLK Day and today he's off because of...extreme cold?  I guess they thought yesterday that we might have ice overnight so they canceled school for his district, but everything looks clear from my front window.  We got to sleep in late this morning and then Ryan insisted on playing Uno Dare before doing anything else.

So it's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


And we've got some sweet colors for you this time, check it out:


These colors are straight from the Bee Mine DSP, but you don't have to use that, and you don't have to use all of the colors either.  These are great for Valentines and spring cards!  Here's what I made:


D'awwwww!  I bought Fluffiest Friends in November I think?  And I just now got it inky!  I love this happy lil bear guy and he's perfect with the sweet sentiment from Bee My Valentine.  I managed to work in all of the colors except for Lemon Lime Twist, and I know exactly who is going to get this cutie pie in the mail.

We hope you'll play along with the color challenge and upload your card to the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fluffiest Friends, Bee My Valentine
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Sweet Sorbet, Basic Black, Pool Party, Thick Basic White, Bee Mine DSP
Accessories:  Fluffiest Friends dies, Layering Circles dies (retired), Harvest dies (retired), Mini Dimensionals, Opaque Faceted Gems

1 comment:

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Love this and everything you do is exceptionally cool, like your scrapbook pages and how you experiment with color.