Monday, May 20, 2024

Alma Mater

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Well, I didn't finish the journaling on those scrapbook pages on Friday...but I did get it done yesterday : )  Sometime this week, I'll have to take pictures of eleven scrapbook layouts for future blog posts.  Whee!

Today is Ryan's last Monday in first grade, ack!  He's got fun things going on every day this week and Thursday is his last day.  Then on Friday we're heading down to Waco for a promotion event for a friend, which will be held at our alma mater, Baylor University.  Which is why I picked this layout to share today:


These pics are from 2013, hubs was deployed so I went back to Texas for a couple of weeks around my birthday and my parents took me on a day trip to Baylor.  Usually I'm trying to cram in as many pictures as I possibly can but today it's just four, so I kept the layout simple and left some open space, which helps balance out the busy pattern I used on the edges.


Today's Bayloriffic color palette is Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, and So Saffron.  I bought a bright yellow dress to wear to the event this Friday, can't wait!

Okay, time to hustle Ryan off to school.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Schoolbook Serif Alphabet, Wildlife Wonder
Ink:  Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen marker
Paper:  Soft Succulent, So Saffron, Lovely in Linen DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: