Thursday, May 16, 2024

Fox Face

Mornin' y'all!  Our busy week continues, but I did make a card to share today with more new stamps : )


I bought Pets & More a couple of months ago but this is the first time I've inked it up.  I used another greeting from Saying Hey just because a.) I could and b.) it fit on the die cut.  Here is this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Ummm...this is *not* a sketch I will be using again.  Not My Thing.  I do, however, really like this week's color palette from the Color Throwdown:


I used Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, and the new In Color Summer Splash.  I hope I can find time today or tomorrow to give these colors another go because I like them.

Okay, gotta get the kiddo off to school and then I have a couple of appointments today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pets & More, Saying Hey
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Summer Splash DSP, Gorgeous Grape DSP
Accessories:  Everyday Moments dies, Dimensionals, Noble Peacock Rhinestones

5 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Love this sweet little fox! Great colors and layout!

Wanda Cullen said...

Very cute card and a great way to highlight the throwdown colors! Thanks for joining in with the challenge!

tirane93 said...

framing with the purple strips is really clever! i love your card.

Broni said...

Love how you used the colors, Christy!! What a cute little fox!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

Wow! this card is adorable! I love how you used various patterns to interpret the sketch. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.