Monday, May 27, 2024

St. Peter's

Scrappy Monday, y'all.  I think I'm going to need extra caffeine today--Ryan insisted on sleeping in my bed last night and he tends to hit or push me throughout the night, so my sleep was definitely interrupted.  I had weird, disjointed dreams about trying to hide from Darth Vader in a car (like that would work), buying a copy of a long-lost Beatles album called Blue that was the soundtrack to a TV show that never got produced, and on my way from that I found my mom and helped her rent a car and so she gave me a frosted brownie to say thanks, and I was still holding that brownie when I got off a plane in Brazil with my friend Missy.  Probably the weirdest dream progression I can ever remember having!

Anyway, we had a good trip to Waco on Friday/Saturday and then I was down with a headache the rest of the weekend, so I'm glad to be feeling human again this morning.  Ryan is at his first day of karate camp, and I have a scrapbook layout to share from a 2012 trip to Italy!


We didn't actually go into St. Peter's, just took pictures in the piazza out front.  This layout was a great excuse for me to use Heavenly Heralds, which is a long-retired stamp set that I bought on eBay for cheap a few years ago.  That picture of the hubs in the upper right corner always makes me giggle.


Today's color palette:  Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Concord Crush, and Whisper White.  Technically all of those colors are retired but they can live forever in my scrapbooks ; )

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Heavenly Heralds, Angelic
Ink:  Ballet Blue, Concord Crush marker
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Concord Crush, Ballet Blue, Thick Basic White, Maine Blueberry DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters dies

No comments: